Sunday, September 27, 2009

{ welcome to otherlovelythings }


Hello, blog world!

Welcome to the otherlovelythings blog and its inaugural post. This is so exciting. If you have not yet visited my shop on Etsy, you should do so right now by clicking here. Wasn't that fun? I hope you found something you or a cool person in your life would love to have. This blog is to update you on happenings in the shop like new items and sales, but I'll probably be sharing some of my favorite items found on Etsy, too.

If you are a member of the Etsy community, leave me a comment so I can check out your shop. If you like mine, feel free to heart me! For those of you that don't know much about Etsy, it's time to learn. Etsy is a global online marketplace for all things handmade and fabulous. Everything is unique, beautiful, and made with lots of love by amazingly creative people. I'm so happy to be sharing my creations with the world...

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment