Saturday, March 6, 2010

{ where to begin? }

Where in the world to begin? Ok, first of all, welcome new followers. :) Glad to have you here. I hope you find it's a good place to be. My two days "off" this week were busier than any others. What's up with that? Does this happen to you guys as well? A fun trip to Homestead, Florida actually turned up some really good finds at a huge antique store. Don't worry, you shall see some treasures from the trip soon... in the form of upcycled jewelry, of course. (Ok, so maybe not much is new).

Took a trip to Michael's yesterday to stock up on beading supplies. Got some Korean jade, turquoise, howlite, and natural shell beads, as well as some sweet birdie charms. Stay tuned to for new items. ;)

On a very exciting note, I had my 50th sale on Etsy! Whoohoo. I am happy to say that I finally sold the Vanessa Yoyo Necklace. She really deserved a good home. More yoyo necklaces in the making... I just won't sleep, that's all.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Can you believe I got this bracelet for 95% off... I'm pretty proud of myself.

And, I've decided to do another giveaway as soon as I reach 300 fans on Facebook! So tell your friends to join so you can all enter to win! That's all for now!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment