Saturday, May 29, 2010

{ seller/buyer }


As an Etsy seller, it's almost impossible not to find things on Etsy occasion that I absolutely have to have. I love supporting the handmade community, and well, there is just some really amazing stuff out there. I also try to buy as many jewelry supplies as possible from Etsy sellers.
Anyway, as soon as I saw these lovely Turquoise Bowls, I knew they had to be mine!!! They sat in my favorites for a few days and then I just couldn't stand not having them any longer. Of course, I was in the process of moving when I ordered these, and they got shipped to my old post office about an hour away. I wasn't able to get there until a few weeks later, but let me tell you - it was worth the wait!
They are the prettiest color with gorgeous crackles and super smooth finish. I absolutely adore them and they look great with the rest of my decor. Thanks, happyhills!

No comments:

Post a Comment